Hot Sheena Shahabadi Pics-Wallpapers-Images-Photos | Sheena speak on debut movie Teree Sang

Sheena Shahabadi Hot Wallpapers





Sheena Shahabadi, who’s made her debut in Satish Kaushik’s Teree Sang, is the daughter of actress Sandhana Singh who acted in Nadiya Ke
Sheena Sahabadi
Sheena Sahabadi
Paar.


The teenager has chosen a hatke film about teen pregnancy as her launch vehicle.

Tell us about your character and the movie.

The movie handles a serious issue like teenage pregnancy. But it’s also a love story. It is about how kids make mistakes in life unknowingly and later learn to handle responsibility as adults. Teree Sang is a kidult love story. Kidult is a new word, which means kids who behave like adults. I play a 15-year-old girl called Mahee, who’s very bubbly. But she is also a strong girl who makes decisions herself.

Is this movie inspired by Juno?

I haven’t seen Juno. My friends also keep asking me if it’s a copy of Juno. But it’s definitely not like Juno or Kya Kehna.

What is the message that the film delivers?

The message is that if you make a mistake in life, do not turn your back on it. When you commit a mistake, own up to it.

How did you prepare for this role?

I am a lot like Mahee. If I commit a mistake, I take responsibility for it. So, apart from the pregnancy part, I completely identify with the character. As for playing the part of a pregnant girl, I would consult my mom because an actor has to be a good observer. It’s tough to play the part of a pregnant, teenage girl who doesn’t really know how painful it is. So it was very challenging.

How was it working with Satish Kaushik and Ruslaan?

Everybody knows Satishji is a fantastic actor and director. He would explain difficult scenes so well that everything became easy. Ruslaan was very helpful. What I liked about him is that, whenever I was not giving my 100 per cent to a scene, he would come up to me and speak to me frankly. And I would appreciate it. I had no issues with that. I can take praise as well as criticism.

CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW