Sophie makes a confession

 Sophie makes a confession
Sophie Choudry
There’s one and only one man in Sophie Choudry’s life who she listens to.

It’s none other than her trainer, Satish. Sophie was recently heard saying, “Even when I don’t want to, I end up listening to him. It’s quite ridiculous. Usually I am very feisty with him, but when it comes to my workouts, I end up giving into his demands of doing an extra set or doing 30 more counts. He knows me so well that I can’t even lie to him about my food habits.” Hmm, looks like the secret behind the sexy actress’ fabulous body is out. The actress goes on to add, “A few days back, I even went to the extent of telling him that if I listen to another man as much as I listen to him, I may actually just end up finding myself a boyfriend.” Quite a bargain Sophie.